The Landis Contact Center for Microsoft Teams is a contact center designed for Microsoft Teams and built using the native Microsoft Communication APIs. It brings Call Center features to Microsoft Teams simply & fast. It is designed to be:
• Simple: Simple & Fast to Buy, Setup, Configure & Use
• Familiar: Looks Just like Microsoft Teams & Office 365
• Powerful: Most Requested Features like Live Wall boards, Reporting, Recording...
• Open: Works with Services Like Microsoft Power Automate & Power Apps
• Trusted: A Native, Microsoft Teams Solution that "Just Works"
Landis Contact Center brings Microsoft Teams Call Center Functionality built using the native Microsoft Communication APIs and includes the below functionality.
• Advanced Teams Queues with Recording, Courtesy Call Back, Announce Position in Queue and more
• Reporting (Queue & Agents Stats, Abandoned Calls, etc)
• Configurable Wall Boards
• Manager Live Calls View
• Manager Barge In
• Call Queue Recording
• Direct/Personal/Meeting User Based Call Recording
• IVR designer: Design your own call flows
• Skills based routing
• Sentiment Reporting
• CRM & Line of Business call pop integration
• Microsoft Power Automate & Power Apps Integration
• Wrap Up Information tracking
• Azure AD Sign In
• Role based security
• and more
The Landis Contact Center for Microsoft Teams adds contact center functionality and analytics on top of the Microsoft Teams / Office 365 Phone System. It works with Microsoft Calling Plans or Direct Routing connected phone lines.
Because the system uses the underlying Microsoft Teams telephony, agent endpoint can be any Microsoft Teams client or device.
Landis Contact Center events can trigger Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow) actions, Microsoft Power BI can be used for analytics and there is an agent canvass to show Microsoft Power Apps on incoming calls.
In order to use the app, user will need to have an account in Contact Center and administrator consent.