Seamlessly connect OKR progress with Teams app
Bringing goal management and OKRs (objectives and key results) into Microsoft Teams ensures progress and alignment are top of mind. Ally’s integration keeps employees focused on the work that matters most without ever having to leave Microsoft Teams, allowing for clarity and transparency to get work done.
- Keep employees aligned and focused without ever leaving Microsoft Teams
- Encourage greater collaboration with transparent goals and updates
- Track OKR progress to never lose sight of performance
- Pin a live OKR dashboard as a tab inside any team channel or personal chat to track how goals are progressing
- Receive timely reminders to ensure objectives stay up-to-date
- Compare OKR progress over time to understand goal status
- Capture notes inside the channel or chat so everyone understands status, progress and next steps
Don't have an existing Ally.io account? That's OK. You can begin tracking OKRs in Microsoft Teams for free. Click Signup to start your free 14-day trial.
To learn more about our integration, visit our knowledge base.
Contact developers here.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.