by Binary Geek Limited
Increase feedback, manage performance and measure employee engagement through weekly check-ins.
Weekly10 is a simple process which helps increase the performance and effectiveness of your team or organization. Using a simple quick weekly check-in employees can share their success, challenges and recognize others. Managers can then provide timely feedback and support to increase trust and build a culture of transparency. Employees and managers can set goals and OKRs to align with organization objectives. Weekly10 also provides organizational insights using our AI powered sentiment and 10Pulse Engagement model.
Research shows that giving and receiving feedback on a regular basis improves performance and engagement outcomes, whilst normalizing the culture of feedback within a team. Performance management becomes a continuous and iterative process, empowering managers to continually coach and feedback to employees.
The Weekly10 app brings all of the functionality of the weekly check-in to Teams. Using Microsoft 365 SSO (Single Sign-on) employees experience a seamless experience, with the ability to complete updates entirely from Microsoft Teams. Notifications are pushed out using the Weekly10 bot and employees can manage their goals and check-ins all in one place.
The Weekly10 Teams app allows employees to:
* Provide check-ins
* Create and manage goals or OKRs
* Recognize other employees
The Weekly10 Teams app allows managers to:
* Review updates
* Provide feedback
* Pass-up and share good work
The App also provides notifications via the Weekly10 bot for managers and employees covering:
* Update due/overdue
* Update submitted
* Recognition received (i.e. you were mentioned by)
You can use the following commands when talking to the Weekly10 bot:
* help - list commands available
* myteam - list your team members if you are a manager
* mygoals - list your current goals
* myupdate - complete your next check-in or display next due date
* unlink - disconnect your Weekly10 account from teams
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.