GoToMeeting for Teams
by GoTo Inc.
GoToMeeting app for Microsoft Teams
You can easily start or join meetings with GoToMeeting for Microsoft Teams.
When you integrate GoToMeeting with Microsoft Teams, your meetings and calls will live where your team collaborates. Every tool has a purpose, and with the latest integration users can now maximize productivity by choosing the right meeting solution for the task at hand. Your organization may use Teams for file sharing, chat and small internal discussions. However, when it comes to important sessions with executives, customers, partners, analysts, investors & more, GoToMeeting ensures fast, high quality, and reliable large meetings for up to 250 people inside and outside your organization.
- The dashboard of the GoToMeeting integration can be accessed in the added apps area of Microsoft Teams. Users must sign in using their GoToMeeting credentials to gain access to the dashboard.
- A user can join any meeting in their list or schedule a new meeting from the dashboard.
- By clicking on the daisy icon of the messaging extension a user can start or join a meeting via GoToMeeting.
- Use chat bot commands in personal chats, group chats, or in the chat with the bot to start or join any GoToMeeting.
Please note that in order to use the GoToMeeting for Teams app, users must have an active GoToMeeting account. Please visit to https://www.gotomeeting.com/ to find further information on how to get one.
For existing customers, please visit https://support.goto.com/ for any required assistance.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.