The app making your Microsoft Teams the real collaboration platform!
There is no doubt Microsoft Teams is taking the position of the leading collaboration platform in the modern workplace. Microsoft did a great job unifying communication tools and project management with the advantages of Office 365. Nevertheless, there is something what can take the user experience to a whole new level!
People working on common projects using Microsoft Teams as the collaboration application still have to connect to different data repositories from time to time if they would like to share information with their team members. There are important details in emails, files located on the file servers and SharePoint, there are messages and files relevant for the team which are years old and can be found only in the archive. All of them can be important in the project you are working on. It can be very time consuming and difficult to find all these documents and share them with your team. But there is a solution!
The contentACCESS Teams app connects your essential IT-systems with Microsoft Teams. With a few simple clicks you can attach to any conversation:
- emails from all accessible mailboxes,
- files from your workstation and file servers,
- Microsoft SharePoint,
- any other sources connected to contentACCESS.
The powerful search engine of contentACCESS makes finding all relevant emails and documents an easy task. Turn Microsoft Teams to the ultimate productivity tool with contentACCESS Teams!
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.