Virto Kanban Board
Manage your tasks and projects using Kanban Board view
Virto Kanban Board is a convenient scrum board to visualize and manage SharePoint tasks in Microsoft Teams. The component displays any SharePoint task list as a Kanban/Scrum Board, where Kanban cards are divided into the columns usually depending on the status and show the tasks to be done. Visual view of business process is intended to optimization of task management: less time is spent on organization and task assignment.
1. Show any SharePoint list or library as a Kanban board
2. Manage tasks between columns and swimlanes
3. Combine several task lists in a single Kanban Board view
4. Powerful set of task filters
5. Color-coded body of tasks and condition markers
6. Special color markers for a custom condition.
7. Ability to aggregate data for a column with Total option (Sum or Average)
8. Double click behavior on task
9. Set flexible permission to the tasks
10. Sort tasks using Drag&Drop
11. Use Image from SharePoint User Profile or from Office 365
12. Define what permissions user will have
13. Create user notification rules
14. Assign users as task watchers
15. Manage fields to be displayed on the task as well the card size
16. Task statuses charts by selected field
17. Comments with notification of selected user feature
18. Task & Board history
19. Cross-site lists
20. Text Search across the boards
22. Inline editing of task values
23. Advanced notifications
24. Sorting by any field value
Try Kanban Board free 30 days trial now!
Product Online Documentation: https://www.virtosoftware.com/manual/kanban-board-app-for-sharepoint-online
Have a feature request? - email us at email@example.com
Find more great add-ins for Office 365 on our website virtosoftware.com
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.