InLoox now! – Project Management
Project data at a glance – compact project information and team collaboration with InLoox now!
InLoox now! – the project software-as-a-service – enables you to plan, control and execute projects more reliably.
With the InLoox integration for Microsoft Teams, you access all important project information directly from your channels. Pin relevant project areas, such as tasks, budgets or planning, as tabs to your channels and edit the data directly in Teams. Discuss all details with your team quickly in the chat.
- Fast linking of InLoox project areas with your channels
- Easy access to project details directly in the channel
- Real-time processing of project information in Teams
[#]Teams as central hub for your projects[/#]
[#]All project information in one place[/#]
Use InLoox, the project management software for Outlook, web and smartphone, also in Microsoft Teams! Both InLoox for Outlook and InLoox Web App are extremely easy-to-use and empower you and your team with intuitive collaboration features. Tasks, projects, everything - this is also true for the InLoox Mobile App. Users have full access to their projects and tasks on iOs and Android devices.
How to pin InLoox areas as tabs to your channels:
1. Open a Teams channel.
2. Add a new tab using the plus sign in the tab bar.
3. Select the InLoox app.
4. Sign in with your InLoox now! account.
5. Select the project area (management, lists, tasks, planning, time, documents, budgets) that you want to link to your channel.
6. Select a project.
7. Check the box "Post to the chat about this tab" to notify all members and subscribers of the channel.
8. Click on Save.
- You need a valid InLoox now! account.
- The channel members must work on the same database and must also have InLoox now! permissions for the respective project and project area in order to access the project information.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.