by Zoho Corporation Private Limited
Bring your thoughts into Teams, be organized, and boost your productivity
Your favorite note-taking app, Notebook is now available in Microsoft Teams. No more switching tabs or apps to get work done. Add Notebook as a personal tab in Teams and view, edit and create notes in Notebook. Create your Zoho Notebook account today and use it with Teams to boost your productivity.
When you add Notebook as a personal tab in Microsoft Teams, you can,
Create, view and update your notes and notebooks.
Search through your notes.
Secure your notes.
Set reminders to your notes.
Notebook provides different ways to take notes and capture your thoughts in Teams.
- Write notes. Start with text, add images and checklists, all in the same note.
- Add PDFs, word documents, spreadsheets, and more with the dedicated file note card.
- Create and mark checklists to get stuff done with the dedicated checklist note card.
- Capture moments using the dedicated photo note card.
- You can organize various notes into notebooks.
- Notes can be grouped together.
- Move or copy note cards between notebooks.
- Link related notes to one another.
- Favorite notes to find them quickly.
- Change the color of your note cards.
- Choose a notebook cover or create your own.
- View your note cards in either grid- or landscape-style views.
- Switch to a dark-themed Night Mode.
- Lock individual notebooks and notes with a passcode.
- Search your notes within a notebook or across notebooks.
- Search for objects within photos, text within photos, and more.
- Set reminders to stay on top of things.
- Create Public Notes with shareable links.
- Share your notes through email and other options.
Note that you need to have an active Zoho Notebook to use this app. Be organized with Notebook for Teams. Write to us at email@example.com for any queries or feedback.
You need to have an active Zoho Notebook to use this app.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.