by KL Software Technologies
netDocShare - Live View & Edit NetDocuments content in Microsoft Teams
netDocShare app allows users to view NetDocuments content within Microsoft Teams, enabling easy access to relevant firm content right within a Team conversation thread.
Key Features of netDocShare app include:
1) Access NetDocuments content in Microsoft Teams via adding the netDocShare Teams app as a new Channel Tab or Pin as a personal app.
2) Use the netDocShare Personal app pinned to Microsoft Teams Navigation bar to quickly access your NetDocuments content such as My Favorite Documents, Recent Documents, and ndThread right within Teams.
3) Reference NetDocuments content within Microsoft Teams conversations, including edit and update NetDocuments content.
4) View any NetDocuments content in Microsoft Teams using Standard View, Tree View, Recent Documents, Favorite Documents, or Compact View.
5) Display using Standard View, any NetDocuments content stored in Cabinets, Workspaces, SavedSearch, Filters, Folders, Sub-Folders, ShareSpaces, or CollabSpaces right within any Team Channel Tab.
6) Display using Tree View, multiple NetDocuments content sources in a single consolidated view within Teams Channel Tab.
7) Check-in, Check-out, Rename, Lock, Preview, Download, Delete, Get Secured Link, Follow, Create New Version, Mark as Favorite any document in NetDocuments.
8) Collaborate with real-time sharing of NetDocuments within conversations, eliminating the need to leave Microsoft Teams.
9) View or contribute to NDThread discussions within Microsoft Teams.
10) Create a New Version of a Document in NetDocuments within Microsoft Teams.
11) Change the Official Version of a Document in NetDocuments within Microsoft Teams.
12) Display NetDocuments related custom Columns, Profile Attributes, and Multi-value Profile Fields within Microsoft Teams.
13) View and share NetDocuments CollabSpace content with internal and external users. External users can access CollabSpace content without any NetDocuments subscription within Microsoft Teams.
14) Get a quick and convenient Live-Preview of any NetDocuments content in Microsoft Teams.
15) Check-out functionality prevents anyone from editing the document in NetDocuments while a user is updating it in Microsoft Teams. Check-in allows users to make it available for your team to edit, update, and collaborate.
16) View your NetDocuments related to Favorite Documents within Microsoft Teams.
17) Lock version of the documents in Microsoft Teams to disallow further changes or updates within NetDocuments.
18) Share secure links of NetDocuments content users within Microsoft Teams.
19) Follow any NetDocuments content to track changes and updates via an email notification within Microsoft Teams.
Install netDocShare app within minutes and rapidly add a Microsoft Teams Channel Tab to view your favorite NetDocuments content from workspace, cabinet, folder, SavedSearch, Filter, or CollabSpaces.
The netDocShare app augments the power of instant collaboration and communication using Microsoft Teams with advanced Document Management capabilities of NetDocuments to create a modern digital workplace.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.