by Guru Technologies, Inc. (getguru.com)
Guru’s Microsoft Teams app brings your team's wiki right to your Teams console
Guru's Microsoft Teams app brings your team's wiki right to your Teams console. Access and share trusted information from Guru in the same place that you chat and collaborate with your teammates.
EMBED KNOWLEDGE INTO TEAMS
Upon installing Guru’s Microsoft Teams app, users can search and share Guru Cards within conversations in Teams. No context switching required – Guru is right there where you need it while chatting with your coworkers.
MANAGE KNOWLEDGE WITH SPECIALIZED WORKFLOWS
The Guru bot will deliver select notifications and allow users to take action on them directly in Microsoft Teams. Notifications will include Knowledge Alerts, Verification requests, and Card comments for users to act on.
3 REASONS TO INTEGRATION GURU WITH TEAMS
- Access knowledge right within your chat window
- Easily share verified knowledge with your team
- Receive and take action on Guru notifications without leaving Teams
HOW DO I SETUP GURU FOR TEAMS?
Connecting Guru and Microsoft Teams is easy. The add-in can be installed by individuals via the Microsoft AppSource Marketplace, or it can be bulk deployed to a group by an Office 365 Admin.
Guru is a company wiki that works in your workflow, so the information you need to do your job is always at your fingertips. To learn more and get started for free, please visit our packages page
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.