WorkPatterns for Teams
WorkPatterns is an app for managers and teams that guides workplace relationships
WorkPatterns is an app for managers and teams that guides workplace relationships.
WorkPatterns simplifies workflows for:
- 1:1s & team meetings
- Giving & receiving constructive feedback
- Employee recognition
- Individual & team goal setting.
Help your team operate with greater clarity
Build a high performance culture regardless of where employees are working from. WorkPatterns makes communication, alignment and accountability simple and intuitive.
- Collaborative and dynamic meeting agendas
- Fluid goal setting with alignment for individuals and teams
- Aggregated view of upcoming meetings, action items, and goals
- Feedback & recognition to develop individuals and stronger teams
Work better together with the WorkPatterns app for Teams:
Create action items from Teams
Create WorkPatterns action items without leaving Teams. After creating an action item, our Teams bot will post a link so everyone in the conversation can see it. Need to see what's incomplete? Use commands to view a list of all action items assigned to you.
Bring employee recognition to Teams
Highlight achievements by sharing kudos given in WorkPatterns to any channel in Teams.
Receive WorkPatterns updates in Teams
Receive important notifications about activity on WorkPatterns. The app will deliver the following types of notifications:
- When an action item in WorkPatterns is past due
- When you've been assigned an action item in WorkPatterns
Connect Microsoft Teams to WorkPatterns
The WorkPatterns App for Teams is a bot you add to a Team channel, group chat or private conversation. WorkPatterns for Teams is free to use for all WorkPatterns users who have a Teams account.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.