by Skyvia Data Platform
Skyvia Query enables you to easily connect your cloud and database data to Excel.
Skyvia Query Excel add-in allows you to import data from various cloud CRMs, accounting, marketing, e-commerce and other cloud applications, as well as from relational databases, to Excel.
It enables you to quickly build data reports of any kind from your cloud or database data directly in Excel.
Whenever necessary, data imported to Excel, can be refreshed from the data source in one click.
EASY-TO-USE AND POWERFUL
* Configure queries visually with no coding or use the full power of SQL
* Instantly refresh data in Excel from the data source
* Study predefined queries for most common use cases in Query Gallery
Skyvia Query add-in requires a Skyvia account. Registration at Skyvia is FREE, and the free pricing plan for Skyvia Query allows execution of 5 QUERIES PER DAY. You can register at https://app.skyvia.com/register
Skyvia is a universal cloud platform for data integration, backup, management, and access. For more information about Skyvia please visit https://skyvia.com
GET DATA FROM ANYWHERE
Skyvia supports the following data sources:
* Cloud CRMs: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, HubSpot, NetSuite, Pipedrive, Streak, Insightly CRM, Freshsales
* Accounting: QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks, Stripe, Zoho Books
* Email Marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Marketo, ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, SendPulse, SurveyMonkey, G Suite, Mailjet
* E-commerce: Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Inventory, DEAR Inventory, ShipStation, Drip
* Help Desk: Freshdesk, Zendesk, Zoho Desk
* Project Management: Asana, Jira, Podio
* Communication: Slack
* Ads & Conversion: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
* Time Tracking: Harvest, Timely
* Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Oracle, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Maria DB, Google Cloud SQL MySQL, Google Cloud SQL PostgreSQL, Heroku Postgres, Azure MySQL, Azure PostgreSQL
* Cloud Data Warehouses: Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure Data Warehouses
* Storages: FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Azure File Storage
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet