by monday.com ltd
Enhance your M365 tools with project management capabilities
monday.com is a versatile Work OS that powers remote teamwork. monday.com powers teams to organize, structure, and streamline all programs, projects, and processes.
More than 127,000 companies worldwide rely on monday.com to connect their teams in a collaborative workspace and get ahead while working remotely.
Through monday.com, you can use building blocks – such as boards, views, charts, automations, and integrations - to create custom workflow apps to run processes, projects and everyday work. Create a new monday.com board or add to an existing one from directly within Microsoft 365 (Teams, Outlook and Office365) and easily visualize your team’s work in one collaborative workspace.
In the monday.com app you can:
- Create new boards and collaborate on existing ones within M365 tabs to streamline business processes.
- Visualize your data as a calendar, workload, or map and make data-driven decisions.
- Automate routine tasks and focus on the work that requires your talents.
- Assign different items and use more than 40 tools and app integrations.
- Receive notifications from your boards and create items through the monday bot.
- Search for relevant monday.com boards and items from within Microsoft Teams, Outlook or Office365, and share them amongst your team to ensure everyone is aligned.
- Use your personal space tab to stay on top of your weekly workflows and inbox.
monday.com is visual and intuitive, so your teams can be remote-ready and collaborating in minutes! monday.com is seamlessly integrated into M365 with easy and fast on-boarding.
No more disjointed tools, frequent miscommunications, and chasing status updates: monday.com connects your team so you can continue to collaborate, manage and track work in one easy-to-use platform, wherever you are.
Start shaping workflows in minutes with monday.com and start your free trial here: https://monday.com/lp/ms-teams-app/?utm_source=Partner&utm_campaign=appsource_marketplace
Coming soon in next release: User interface optimizations for improved usability
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.