Remote Workforce Management and Talent Engagement
COVID-19 changed everything from the way we conduct our day-to-day lives to the whole idea of Work.
Globally, workforces expect to continue practicing some form of remote work, post-pandemic, and this brings about unique challenges:
• Organizational survival and growth depends on digital transformation through talent
• Employee burn-out has become a top concern
• Workers need to learn, unlearn and relearn skills to stay relevant
SelfDrvn, integrated with Microsoft Teams and built on Microsoft Azure, is a proven, industry-leading enterprise Employee Experience platform to
• Gamify your team productivity and learning towards achieving strategic business goals
• Leverage data to optimize your talent outcomes
• Strengthen a working culture of agility, collaboration, innovation and customer-centricity
• Transform HR to be more employee-centric, leverage on the gig marketplace and work smarter with data analytics
Customer Business Outcomes:
• 400% increase in monthly sales per sales rep
• 100% increase in employee wellbeing program participation
• 80% employee completion of microlearning
• 5.5 days lower annual sick days per employee
Your Employee Experience drives your Customer Experience.
Make your employees ‘Self-Driven, not Boss-Driven’, and achieve your business outcomes to win in the marketplace, by first winning in the workplace.
You need to have an active SelfDrvn account in order to use the app.
Book a demo to find out how SelfDrvn can help you make data-driven decisions for your talent engagement, retention and optimization efforts
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.