by Zapier, Inc
Connect your apps and automate workflows.
Zapier is an automation platform that supports thousands of the most popular apps, like Google Sheets, Salesforce, HubSpot, and Facebook Pages. In just a few minutes, you can set up automated workflows (called Zaps) that connect Teams with the other apps you use most. You can automatically create new channels, invite users to channels, post messages from other systems into Teams and much more—no manual work or coding required.
Some things you can do with Zapier + Microsoft Teams
Create automations right within Teams
Automatically send updates to specific channels based off events in other apps
Create new channels, set up their tabs, and invite users to join them
Get notified when you’re mentioned or receive a chat message
How to get started
- Sign up for Zapier. (Zapier has a free forever plan. Paid plans scale with usage.)
- Check out Zapier's Getting Started Guide.
- Need more info? Check out the Zapier website.
What people are saying about Zapier
"I would go as far to say that it has increased my personal efficiency by more than 400 percent." —Garrett Grohman, Indiegogo
"Zapier helps us to work faster and smarter by removing manual processes. We can now focus on adding a personal touch to our work." —Olivia Jardine, Meister
"Zapier probably saves me about 10 hours a week, when it comes to running our design operations. If I tap into my math skills, I do believe it’s 25 percent more productive!" —Lindsey Redinger, InVision
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.