by OfficeSpace Software Inc.
Locate and connect with co-workers in seconds.
OfficeSpace integrates with Microsoft Teams to help your employees connect with the people, rooms, desks, and resources they need to stay productive.
Here’s what you can do with the OfficeSpace app in Microsoft Teams.
- Find what you need, fast. Use the find command to search for people, resources, and places within Visual Directory.
- View search results inside your Microsoft Teams channels. The OfficeSpace app displays a floor plan showing exactly where people and resources are located in your company. A quick tap or click opens that location in Visual Directory.
- Find, book, and check into desks. Locate and book available desks in advance or on the same day.
- Find, book, and check into rooms. Locate and book available meeting rooms today and check into your reservations.
OfficeSpace is compatible with Microsoft Teams on desktop or mobile devices.
A paid OfficeSpace subscription is required to use this app.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.