Tree View by Bamboo
by Bamboo Solutions
Navigate SharePoint lists, libraries, wikis and sites with a hierarchical tree structure
Tree View Web Part provides dual-paned file explorer interface for SharePoint lists and libraries.
Easy to Use
- Quickly navigate through files and folders with a familiar, intuitive tree structure. Easily manage and organize
content by dragging and dropping
- Dynamically filter content using existing list and/or library views. Group related items into folders and subfolders
for easier navigation. Add new elements and perform contextual actions with powerful toolbar menus.
- Display any SharePoint List or Library, including Documents, Wikis, Tasks, and Discussion Boards. Match your site’s
look and feel by inheriting the site theme or customizing the CSS.
Perpetual Domain Level Pricing
- Perpetual one time license pricing, with no user limitations, ensures the product will add value for years to come
with no complicated subscriptions
- Installation can be at domain level or targeted to specific site collections
- Download provides 30 day free trial
- Perpetual license one time purchase USD$3,026
- Tree View add-in does not support Internet Explorer 11
- License includes 1st year product enhancements and phone/ticket system support (8am 5pm Eastern US)
- Product supports both SharePoint Modern and Classic sites
- Works with SharePoint Online (365)
- Works on Gov Cloud installations
- Optional 2nd year maintenance available at 22% of license price, billed on anniversary of purchase.
To ensure a successful product download, please make sure you have the correct permissions to your tenant app catalog. If you try to download the product and receive a page message stating “The App Catalog couldn’t be created” you likely do not have the correct permissions to your site. Try accessing your app catalog; the URL should be in a format like, https://Domain.sharepoint.com/sites/apps. You will need at least contribute access to this location in order for the product download to work. If you cannot locate or cannot access your tenant app catalog, your SharePoint Administrator should be able to give you access.
Back in 2001, our company name was inspired by the bamboo plant — strong, flexible and easily adapted for a variety of global solutions. Today, by adding the consulting services of SharePointXperts to the Bamboo family, we have become a global-leading provider of enterprise-class software applications and consulting services designed to extend the native capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. So far, over 8,000 organizations worldwide have chosen to enhance their SharePoint deployment with products, solutions and services from Bamboo.