Looking for a calendar you can share with your colleagues or external users in Microsoft Teams?
We've got a solution for you!
What is calendar Pro?
Calendar Pro is a shared calendar app for Microsoft Teams. The app is the go-to solution to create a group calendar in two simple steps.
Here's what you can do with Calendar Pro
- Add as many events as you need, and color code them to your needs.
- Display Calendar Pro in monthly, weekly, and daily formats.
- Customize the title, description, and color of the event.
- Create tags to filter out events.
- Personalize the timezone of the calendar and the events.
- Add a location to your events.
- Print the calendar.
Calendar Pro comes in two modes standard and room.
A standard calendar with the features mentioned above.
Most common uses:
- Important dates:a calendar where everyone can put in their leaves, birthdays, or special dates.
- Project Management: To keep all existing appointments with team members, keep track of daily tasks and scheduling.
- PTO Calendar: a calendar that only managers can add paid time off and the rest of the team can view.
- Community Calendar: any association, church, or local community can manage a team of nonprofit program managers or volunteers.
- Operations Calendar: small companies or teams in large organizations use Calendar Pro to track their operation. For example, a flooring diary, maintenance, or delivery dates.
Calendar Pro - Room Mode:
In this calendar, you can list resources (rooms or objects) and book them.
Examples of use
- Meeting room reservation: companies with a limited number of meeting rooms.
- Workspace Management: companies that are operating from a flex office space and who need to manage the occupation.
- School or university: to manage computer lab reservations, arts and crafts rooms, or material (computers, tablets, TVs, 3D printers).
- Medical: for hospitals and clinics that need to control the booking of surgical procedures from Teams.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.