by Email Veritas Security Technologies Ltd
Advanced Artificial Intelligence-based phishing attack detector for Microsoft Outlook - Office 365
EmailVeritas Phishing Detector enables email users to efficiently distinguish phishing and scam emails from legitimate ones by unlocking the power of advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and life patterns.
EmailVeritas protects business email against phishing attacks by personalizing the protection. In contrast to the one size fits all solution provided by existing anti-phishing products, EmailVeritas is tailor-made for individual user messaging habits.
• Automatically classifies emails and displays accordingly a label which can be Legitimate, Phishing, Spam, or Warning;
• Provides email path from origin to destination on a map and threat highlights
• User configurable: user can update various settings for feedback to the system;
• Online classification: gives the option of enabling/disabling EmailVeritas. Disabling EmailVeritas will stop the classification of the email messages.
• Detect active or emerging phishing campaigns
• Provide multi-vector phishing protection
• Easy to install and configure
When EmailVeritas is deployed, you will automatically get a FREE 30-day trial for up to 10 users. After the FREE trial period, you can purchase a subscription by contacting EmailVeritas Security Technologies Ltd., your Microsoft Partner. To purchase from EmailVeritas send an email to email@example.com with the number of required users and invoicing information. It is a yearly subscription-based license and a minimum of 10 users per order.
#anti-phishing, #anti-spam, #spam, #phishing, #malware, #anti-malware, #phishing detector, #phishing detection, phish
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.