Q-Catalog provides a dynamically configurable set of web parts to provide a Catalog driven Search/Results summary view with a connected item detail view. Q-Catalog leverages SharePoint List/Library structures for master data and provides a uniquely customized user interface to connect your catalog view to your item details.
Q-Catalog is perfect for creating solutions like Product Catalogs, Construction Management Systems, Real Estate Listings or Services Catalogs, etc.
Q-Catalog provides your business with the below callabilities out of the box:
* Easily create your search driven catalog with dynamic SharePoint web parts
* Dynamically present your SharePoint Content in a rich filterable thumbnail view
* Leverage existing SharePoint List and Library content to quickly build your solution
Q-Catalog is comprised of 3 SharePoint Framework (SPFx) web parts listed below:
* Q-Catalog Master: Displays summary product information in a tile view with search capability
* Q-Catalog Details: Displays a detailed product information for a product in a configurable Rich Text Field
* Q-Catalog Details Grid View: Displays a detailed product information for a product in a configurable grid
Q-Catalog is an annual subscription license, based on the number of Users within the tenant. A free 30-day trial is offered to test the solution.
Below are the pre-requisites to setup Q-Catalog in your tenant:
* Register for the trial license. During this process, please grant access to Q-Catalog as prompted on your screen.
* Approve the API Access from SharePoint Admin Center. This will SharePoint Admin permission.
* If it's a very first SPFx app in your tenant, then wait for few minutes until the web part is fully rendered. This is just a one-time requirement.
Here is the complete deployment document of Q-Catalog:
For any questions, contact us at https://quadrionus.com/contact-us/