by Wisesheets Inc.
Historical and real-time stock data for over 50,000 stocks and ETFs for all major global exchanges.
With Wisesheets, you can forget about wasting hours collecting and organizing financial data for every stock you analyze.
Using simple formulas, you can get the stock data you need for your analysis so you can easily compare and visualize hundreds of stocks at once in a simple view.
Better yet, you can use pre-built stock analysis models built by the community to get inspiration and your analysis done in a fraction of the time.
Years of financial statements and key metrics in seconds:
- Simply select the company symbol and get the annual financials and quarterly financials going back to 2002 in different tabs of your spreadsheet.
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Stock key metrics
- Stock growth metrics
Get your custom stock dashboards, screeners, and DCF's done faster than ever:
- Use our custom WISE and WISEPRICE functions and autofill to quickly fill your models and DCF' with all the stock data you need.
Get stock's real-time price and the following live metrics and refresh them when you want at the push of a button, 50,000 stocks and ETFs:
- Changes Percentage
- Day Low
- Day High
- Year High
- Year Low
- Market Cap
- Price Avg 50
- Price Avg 200
- Avg Volume
- Previous Close
- Shares Outstanding
Get stock’s dividend data, including the dividend, declaration date, and payment date going back to 1985:
- Simply enter =WISEPRICE(“ticker”, “dividend”) and watch your spreadsheet get populated with the dividend data you need
Access historical stock and ETF price data, including open, close, volume, etc:
- Enter any of these parameters in the WISEPRICE function and then enter the number of days you’d like to get data from or a specific date range.
Example function calls:
=WISE(“AAPL”, “Revenue”, “TTM”)
=WISE(“TSLA”, “Net income”, 2021, “q3”)
=WISEPRICE(“AAPL”, “Close”, 20)
See all data available here: https://www.wisesheets.io/pages/excel-available-data.html
The stock data comes directly from the company's reports and is standardized according to the XBRL US GAAP Taxonomy Preparers Guide.
50+ Different exchanges covered:
- XETRA (Germany)
- NSE (India)
- LSE (London)
- MCX (Russia)
- SIX (Switzerland)
- HKSE (Hong Kong)
- ASX (Australia)
- OSE (Norway)
- NYSE (US)
- NASDAQ (US)
- AMEX (US)
- EURONEXT (Europe)
- TSX (Canada)
- EURONEXT (Paris)
- OTC (Over the Counter US)
- Shenzhen (China)
- Nasdaq Stockholm (Stockholm Sweden)
- TYO (Tokyo)
One single financial data source with everything you need. Perfect for long-term investors and value investors.
Make your investing easier and more effective than ever.
Need support? Email us at email@example.com we are happy to help.
*Disclaimer: Using this add-in requires a valid paid Wisesheets subscription and account which you can get at www.wisesheets.io. When you create your account, you also agree to our terms of service. This add-in cannot be used without a valid Wisesheets subscription.
- Get historical stock and ETF price data, including open, close, volume, etc. Enter any of these parameters in the WISEPRICE function and then enter the number of days you’d like to get data from or a specific date range.
- Access powerful pre-made templates on Excel and Google Sheets in one click. Pick your favorite template from Wise Templates, including DCFs, stock trackers, and watchlists, among others, and make any changes you want!
- New parameters available for the WISE and WISEPRICE functions Parameters like filling date, accepted date, CIK, date, etc. are now available.
- Get a whole bunch of stock data in a single function call. You can now enter a range including multiple parameters and years in the WISE function (vertically and horizontally).
- Search for ticker and company names within Wisesheets. Forget looking for tickers and the respective company names to use for Statment Dump and the =WISE function. You can now search on the Statement Dump search bar by company name and ticker.
- Get multiple stock's real-time data in a single function call. Instead of a single ticker, you can now enter multiple tickers in the =WISEPRICE function to get all the data you need a lot faster.
- Get all the stock data parameters you want in a single function call. Instead of individual requesting parameters like "revenue" you can now enter a range of parameters in the =WISE function such as "A1:A:5" with those cells containing multiple data points like "net income", "eps" etc.
- Analyze historical stock dividend data directly on your spreadsheet. Use the "dividend" parameter on the =WISEPRICE function to get all the dividends paid by a particular company along with the payment date, declaration date, etc.
- See stock financials as reported by the company to the SEC. Change the Statement Dump output to SEC as reported to get the company financials reported to the SEC without standardization (in BETA).
- Compare company stock data based on the latest year and quarter available. Forget about knowing the different company fiscal years and quarters use the "ly" and "lq" period types in the =WISE function to get the latest year and latest quarter of data for your analysis.
- Get stock financials and real-time data for OTC and penny stocks. Use Statement Dump and the =WISE and =WISEPRICE functions to perform any analysis of your choice.
- Compare companies across TTM key metrics and financials. Use the "ttm" period instead of a specific year in the =WISE function to retrieve key metrics or financials calculated based on the trailing twelve months.
- Get the date and period of specific historical data via the =WISE function Use the "date" and "period" parameters to know exactly the date and quarter of a particular period.
- Get real-time stock data such as price, volume, pe. You can use the new =WISEPRICE function to get real-time stock data and refresh it as often as you wish.
- Get all the historical data you need across Excel and Google Sheets. You can now use Wisesheets on Excel and combine it with the STOCKHISTORY function to get all the stock data you need.
- Easily compare companies across key metrics and growth metrics. These metrics are now accessible via the =WISE function.
- Get the historical financials your choice. Use the =WISE function for any stock analysis model of your choice.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet