Chart Plus by Bamboo
by Bamboo Solutions
Easily add visually dynamic charts and graphs to your SharePoint sites.
Visually communicate critical data quickly and effectively to assist in making more informed business decisions. Create and share SharePoint charts and dashboards in minutes, using real-time data and interactive elements.
Choose from 8 interactive chart types – including scatter, donut, pie, and line.
- Simply hover over charts to conveniently highlight data or to view informative tooltips
- Selectable legends enable runtime filtering, so you can hide or highlight specific elements as you go
- Configuration changes can be viewed in real time
Data Selector enables you to create and edit charts in minutes.
- No learning curve or teaching yourself complicated BI tools or coding
- Choose from any SharePoint list or library in your site collection as the source of your data
- Chart type and axis options can be configured in seconds
- Aggregate your data with sums, average, or count using X and Y axis options
Share and collaborate with colleagues
- Embed charts into your existing SharePoint team and project sites
- Export charts in PDF or PNG Image to share via email or add to your presentations
Perpetual Domain Level Pricing
- Perpetual one time license pricing, with no user limitations, ensures the product will add value for years to come with no complicated subscriptions
- Installation can be at domain level or targeted to specific site collections
- Download provides 30 day free trial
- Perpetual license one time purchase USD$3,026
- License includes 1st year product enhancements and phone/ticket system support (8am 5pm Eastern US)
- Product supports both SharePoint Modern and Classic sites
- Works with SharePoint Online (365)
- Works on Gov Cloud installations
- Optional 2nd year maintenance available at 22% of license price, billed on anniversary of purchase.
- Does not work on IE11
To ensure a successful product download, please make sure you have the correct permissions to your tenant app catalog. If you try to download the product and receive a page message stating “The App Catalog couldn’t be created” you likely do not have the correct permissions to your site. Try accessing your app catalog. You will need at least contribute access to this location in order for the product download to work. If you cannot locate or cannot access your tenant app catalog, your SharePoint Administrator should be able to give you access. The solution does not support tenant wide deployment and needs to be added to each site as it requires dependent lists creation.
Back in 2001, our company name was inspired by the bamboo plant — strong, flexible and easily adapted for a variety of global solutions. Today, by adding the consulting services of SharePointXperts to the Bamboo family, we have become a global-leading provider of enterprise-class software applications and consulting services designed to extend the native capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. So far, over 8,000 organizations worldwide have chosen to enhance their SharePoint deployment with products, solutions and services from Bamboo.