"Who takes care of it" - As soon as you have tasks done by a team, the quick clarification of this question is crucial for an efficient process. The ever-increasing acceleration of processes through the use of AI, IoT and cloud services presents innovative teams with major challenges in this regard. GroupLotse for Microsoft Teams offers a simple and cost-effective solution to meet these challenges.
For which teams is GroupLotse valuable?
• Teams that regularly receive messages from AI applications, IoT devices or cloud services via various interfaces
• Teams that make decisions and trigger actions based on incoming messages
• Teams that want to initiate new processes via interfaces
• Teams that want to spend less time and effort on clarifying responsibilities and initiating follow-up processes
What features does GroupLotse offer in Microsoft Teams?
• Forward messages from AI applications, IoT devices or cloud services to one or more channels in Microsoft Teams
• Filtering of messages via positive and negative lists
• Make group decisions in the channel about how to respond to a message via buttons or checkboxes
• Trigger AI applications, IoT devices or cloud services via interfaces automatically or by group decision from the channel
• Remind the team when no channel member has responded to a message
What can I administer with the GroupLotse Add-in?
• Register with the GroupLotse Service (Free Version available!)
• Invitation from GroupLotse to one or more channels
• Configuration of interfaces of your GroupLotsen
• Extension of your GroupLotsen with actions (automatically or by group decision)
• Definition of positive and negative lists
• GroupLotse can be operated completely via Microsoft Teams
For which companies is GroupLotse interesting?
• Service providers: e.g. of maintenance services
• E-Commerce: e.g. online store operators
• IT administration: e.g. cyber security companies
• Monitoring: e.g. security services
• Building automation: e.g. smart building operators
Start improving your team's performance with GroupLotse today. To use the GroupLotse Add-In, add it to Microsoft Teams and follow the registration process. Quick Start Microsoft Teams: https://grouplotse.com/landingpage-teams/
Start with our permanent free version and create up to five GroupLotsen for five channels of your choice!
We currently support registrations from the following countries: Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.