The MyWorkDrive App allows you to access file share folders in Microsoft Teams
The MyWorkDrive App allows you to integrate MyWorkDrive File Share Access, Web editing and File Management into Microsoft Teams.The [MyWorkDrive](https://www.myworkdrive.com) App allows you to integrate MyWorkDrive File Share Access, Web editing and File Management into Microsoft Teams. With this integration you can perform the following actions in Microsoft Teams:
• Add MyWorkDrive as a tab in Microsoft Teams
• View/Edit Office Files in Office Online
• Upload/Download/Rename and Delete files
• Create internal file share links to connect MyWorkDrive accessible files to tasks in Microsoft Teams.
MyWorkDrive is a software service managed by your internal IT that allows you to access, manage and view company files stored on Windows File Shares using any Web Browser, Mapped Drive or Mobile Client and now you can access in Microsoft Teams! Your company must be running MyWorkDrive software internally to use this app in Microsoft Teams. For more information visit our MyWorkDrive Support site.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.