Raise, reply to, and close Jira Service Management requests — all from Microsoft Teams
Atlassian Assist provides a full two-way help desk from Microsoft Teams to Jira Service Management Cloud. Raise requests and assign, route, prioritize, and report on them – all without ever leaving your conversations.
By meeting your team where they already work, you make getting help as easy as asking for it, and save both agents and requesters time.
- Create: Turn any message into a trackable request with message actions. No more context-switching or manually capturing requests.
- Automate: Leverage shortcuts and Automations to route tickets using Assist and Jira Service Management Cloud’s powerful workflow engine.
- Categorize: Create custom request types in Jira Service Management to capture important context and eliminate unnecessary back and forth.
- Report: Make work visible with powerful metrics on volume, resolution times, SLAs, and more. Recognize your team’s efforts and quantify resource needs.
- Resolve: The Assist Tab offers a better way for agents to visualize, filter, sort, and resolve open issues directly in Microsoft Teams.
Assist is built for any organization that gets work done in Microsoft Teams, whether you’re in IT, HR, sales ops, customer success, DevOps, facilities, or any service team. It’s used every day by operations teams to increase productivity and bring order to request management chaos.
Note: A paid Jira Service Management cloud subscription is required to use this app.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.