Nasdaq IR Insight: Office Add-In
by NASDAQ, Inc.
IR Insight® content in the convenience of an Add-in. Use our templates or customize for your needs
Nasdaq IR Insight® supports your investor relations workflow. This purpose-built solution delivers premium content and tools to support your investor engagement and intelligence needs. With mobile device and MS Office integration along with the ability to seamlessly schedule investor meetings via ConnectIR, Nasdaq IR Insight® is your All-in-One workflow solution.
As an IR professional, you don’t have the time – or the need – to build elaborate models. You just want a Microsoft Office® Add-In that helps you gather data that’s relevant to you. Our Nasdaq IR Insight Office® Integration tools will allow IR Insight users to access an easy-to-use Excel Add-In.
A subscription to IR Insight® is needed to access the Nasdaq IR Insight: Office Add-In.
To learn more about subscription offers and price, please visit https://www.nasdaq.com/nasdaq-ir-insight
This is Excel only, and is not compatible with Nasdaq’s current Add-In.
- Custom ribbon to access templates and data items
- Template library with filtering and keyword search to get the model you need
- Create custom reports by searching for an entity and data item
- Set the parameters, verify the formula, manage the output options, and insert
- Share your template with a colleague
Minimum system requirements, if you are trying to install this Add-In for Excel Desktop
- Office 365 subscription
- Office Client Version 2002 or later for Windows
- Office Client Version 16.35 or later for Mac
This add-in is not supported on Office 2016, Office 2019 Pro Plus, or versions of Office 365 before 2002 on Windows or 16.35 on Mac. Installing this will show an “Add-In is no longer supported” error
Please note, it is recommended to use MS Edge/Chrome for the best experience in Excel Online
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet