Mia Workplace Virtual Assistant for your Global Workforce on Microsoft Teams
Mia Workplace Virtual Assistant enables your organisation to deliver a personalised virtual assistant to each of your employees on Microsoft Teams. MiA will help your organisation to increase workforce productivity, improve employee engagement, streamline the execution of a multitude of HR requests and work-related service requests, maximise employee fitness & well-being and more.
Mia can be experienced on Microsoft Teams Web, Desktop and Mobile clients, making it extremely versatile. Your Team Leaders will routinely receive comprehensive insights regarding their subordinates' work activities, empowering them to gain the best from their team members. Moreover, your employees will gain access to a number of experiences which will help them elevate their efficiency and efficacy. MiA supports your workforce by eliminating the need to have manual journals and reminders on their tasks, meetings, and other work activities, and even helps maximise their health and well-being with personalised feedback.
The provision of real-time dashboards helps you to analyse and make data-based decisions regarding your workforce productivity, timesheets, leave and more. Personal employee analytics are also available to employees, enabling them to regularly assess their own performance, productivity and health & well-being.
Mia works independently without subscriptions to other services, enabling you to provision a bot that works independently. Furthermore, Mia supports the Simplification of infrastructure needs as it is designed to run on Microsoft Teams.
Mia performs the role of an ideal workplace assistant:
* Preview the schedule of your workday, including the meetings and tasks due for the day
* Gain a summary of your Fitness Activity and Productivity level during the previous week
* Helps you with Check-In/Check-Out
* Assists with your Routine HR requests
* Update your Work Activity & measure your productivity
* MiA checks in on your day and empowers you to provide feedback to your organisation
* The "Ask Mia" experience helps you raise a question and find the answer from your organisation's Knowledge Base/FAQs
* Carry out a documented conversation with HR representatives to complete any Ad Hoc Request efficiently
* Request through MiA to reserve an office space/meeting room/conference room on a preferred date to host meetings
* Be informed of important notifications & notices
* Receive and complete Surveys conveniently
* Reminds you to stay active & track your progress
A subscription is needed to use the Mia - Workplace Virtual Assistant app within your Teams client. The Mia Workplace Virtual Assistant subscription is available for purchase in Azure Marketplace.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.