CI HUB Connector for Outlook
by CI HUB GmbH
CI-HUB Connector get assets directly from you DAM/MAM/PIM and Cloud Storage System
CI HUB is a new way on how to connect to your assets within Outlook
More comfortable than ever before, one connector to connect to all your assets.
Simple to manage, feature-rich, and easy to use.
- Secure login to your preferred system.
- Create as many connections as you need, at the same time
- Browse in your DAM, purchase images with your stock partner and share with your preferred cloud storage. All in one Plug-In
- Browse folders and images you have access to. User permissions are mirrored within the plug-in.
- Supports all file formats
- Open your asset in the browser/original location
- Link directly to your asset
- Decentralized administration make setting up CI HUB in your organization easy
- More than 60 cool features save your day
We already connect to:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, Pixelboxx, Picturepark, Bynder, eyebase, MyView, SiteFusion, Adobe Stock, gettyimages, iStock, Brandmaster, Brandfolder, CELUM ContentHub, Sharedien, Aprimo, WebDAM, Cloudinary….
Adobe Creative Cloud Version:
We also support Adobe Creative Cloud Products. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, InCopy, After Effects and Premiere Pro and more to come. Visit https://www.ci-hub.com/
Free Trial, and Subscription Payment:
All first-time users receive a 30-day free trial upon registration/creation of a CI HUB ID.
Payment via credit card is required upon the conclusion of the trial period to continue use. Amount is €9,50/month/Yearly invoiced, plus applicable taxes. Corporate plans are available on request at email@example.com.
To use the CI HUB Connector to connect to one of the offered third party systems, you may need a login/user account with the selected system. The availability and/or the right to connect to the third-party system is not part of the CI HUB Connector or the CI HUB Services. To use the third-party system, there may be additional cost and/or agreements with the provider of the third party system needed. CI HUB reserves the right to remove third party system from the list of avail. systems or add new third party systems at any time and without notice. To use CI HUB Connector, a full connection to the Internet is required at all times. (Corporate setups with Proxy or Firewalls on request)
To see Demo-Video, Tutorials and more go to https://ci-hub.com/ci-hub-how-to-tutorial/ or visit our Youtube Channel.
We are always here to help you! Let us know any issue, suggestion or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.