Beesy for Outlook
A collaborative solution that help teams to coordinate and manage their action plans and meetings
Directly from your Microsoft 365 solutions, Beesy allows you to structure your action plans, manage your meetings, follow-up your project, manage your team members and automate your activity reports.
With Beesy for Outlook teams may manage their tasks and prepare their meeting directly from Outlook. Without switching programs, Beesy for Outlook allows you to convert emails into actionable, trackable to-dos with useful context. Beesy for outlook can let you also create and link a Beesy meeting notes in your meeting event much faster and easier.
[#Bold] In your email [/#Bold]
With Beesy for Outlook, you can create tasks within Beesy directly from your emails. This feature lets you transform your email conversations into structured action plans. Beesy stores all your essential information regarding your projects and your team members in a single place:
- Create a new task from emails
- Add your task to existing Beesy projects
- Set the due date and the priority
- Assign your task to someone in the team directly from your email
- Your email will be automatically attached to your task in order to keep your action plan history and context
- You can also include email attachments in your task
- You can also include your task in a specific note and topic to be discussed on meeting
[#Bold] In your calendar [/#Bold]
Use the Beesy for Outlook add-in, to prepare your meetings by automatically creating a Beesy collaborative meeting notes associated to your event. Your team will get the meeting link directly from their calendar.
- Create your meeting notes from outlook ( a new one, from a previous meeting, from a meeting template)
- Share your agenda to prepare your meetings
- Take your notes directly in Beesy on teams, outlook or office
Beesy supports you to get things really done and to achieve remarkable results to boost productivity in meetings with well preparation
Beesy for Outlook can be used on a free or paid Beesy account.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.