by Verb Technology Company, Inc.
Create and send interactive videos directly from your Outlook account in just a few clicks.
Designed to inspire action while your contact’s interest is at its highest, verbMAIL is the future of email. Interactions allow recipients to schedule a demo, view a product listing, open a PDF, connect via social, and more, all without ever leaving the video.
verbMAIL enables you to create and send interactive videos directly from your Outlook account in just a few clicks: When composing an email, simply select the verbMAIL add-in, choose whether to record or upload a video, add your interactive buttons, and send!
- Send videos directly from Outlook from your personal video library or create a new one for each customer
- Add interactive buttons in just a few clicks
- Place calls to action directly within your content--whether that’s asking for a response, scheduling a meeting, sending a white paper, checking out a quote, or more
- Get notified when someone watches your video
Welcome to the future of email—you’re going to love it. And with multiple packages to choose from, you can pick the one right for your budget.
If you have any problems or suggestions please visit https://5096721.hs-sites.com/knowledge/verbmail for helpful resources. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-544-7044.
NOTE: This add-in requires a verbMAIL account. You will be prompted to sign in or create a new account when you launch the add-in. An active verbMAIL subscription or free account is required to utilize the verbMAIL add-in and can be created within the add-in.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.