Confluence - Where Knowledge and Collaboration Thrive
Confluence is the dynamic, remote-friendly team workspace where knowledge and collaboration seamlessly converge. It's the ultimate hub for your team's collective wisdom and project brilliance. Whether you're creating, organizing, searching, or sharing content, Confluence empowers you to work harmoniously from anywhere on the globe.
Why Choose Confluence for Microsoft Teams
Elevate your collaboration game with the Confluence Cloud app, seamlessly blending conversation within Microsoft Teams with the collaborative prowess and adaptive organization of Confluence.
Discover a world of features and benefits that enhance your teamwork:
Access Information in a Flash:
- Add Confluence pages as tabs to any channel, effortlessly view, edit, and comment on content right from Teams.
Customize Confluence notifications in Teams to stay in the loop about updates to pages and spaces you're connected to.
- Search and share Confluence pages from the Teams chat messaging extension.
- Adaptive link cards provide a quick overview of relevant page details.
Effortless Documentation and Sharing:
When notes are published to Confluence, meeting attendees are identified, notes are automatically formatted, and action items are seamlessly organized.
- Instantly access shared meeting notes within the Teams chat using a post-meeting adaptive card.
Meeting notes are automatically sorted by time and date, creating a tidy 'Microsoft Teams Notes' page
tree in Confluence.
More Productive meetings
- Collaborate as a team with a Confluence notes panel right within your Teams meeting window.
- Create, edit, and publish content to any Confluence space without leaving your Teams meeting.
Harness the power of Confluence macros to make notes more digestible and actionable, with options like action items, decisions, code snippets, mentions, tables, and more.
Unleash a seamless, interconnected flow of information within your team by merging the ultimate productivity hub, Teams, with Confluence, your remote-friendly team workspace.
What's New - Confluence for Microsoft Outlook and Copilot:
- Search for pages and effortlessly share them via email, right from Microsoft Outlook.
- Retrieve and view Confluence pages using Microsoft Copilot. Simply start by saying, 'Fetch Confluence pages updated by me'.
To harness the full potential of Confluence for Microsoft Teams, ensure you have an active Confluence account. Be sure to have your administrator enable the Confluence app for your Microsoft Teams account.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet.
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
New to Confluence?
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.