by LifeWorks Inc
Access the wellbeing support and content you need from anywhere, anytime.
LifeWorks can help improve your wellbeing.
With the Microsoft Teams and LifeWorks integration, LifeWorks users can reach out for help, browse online wellbeing resources and explore information. From the small stuff to the big picture, LifeWorks gives people easy-to-access support on a whole range of wellbeing topics, both inside and outside of work. Mental health, physical health & fitness, family life, work issues and money matters – they're all here. Some features are available within Teams, and some features are available by clicking on links within Teams which redirects users to the LifeWorks app.
It also makes it easier to access your Employee Assistance Programme, where users can talk to experienced and caring professionals in confidence 24/7. Getting timely, qualified assistance and support within Teams helps your employees stay connected and engaged, no matter where they're working. LifeWorks helps your people become happier, healthier, and more productive with the best user experience and wellness features by maximizing their private Dashboard visibility. LifeWorks can help with:
- 24/7 confidential support from our professional advisors
- Self-help programmes designed to help them assess and improve their physical and mental health as well as motivate and establish new habits
- A wide range of curated resources can help them reach their health and wellbeing goals.
LifeWorks integrates with Microsoft Teams to bring a holistic experience to your employees. This way, our platform, resources and services are even more accessible, putting them on top of mind and part of their daily routine.
LifeWorks is a benefit provided by your employer. You can access LifeWorks within Microsoft Teams through your LifeWorks account. If LifeWorks is not included in your employer's benefits package, please ask your Human Resources team to contact LifeWorks using this link [https://lifeworks.com/en/book-demo](https://lifeworks.com/en/book-demo).
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.