by ti&m AG
Implement your hybrid workplace strategy easily with our innovative desk booking app.
ti&m places allows companies to efficienly organize hybrid workplaces or desk sharing models. Integrated into the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, our user-friendly booking system can be seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Teams.
- In just two clicks, employees can book a workspace, meeting room or parking lot via their own Microsoft Teams app.
- A map view enables users to see the entire office layout, desk locations, desk equipment and the desk usage at once.
- With reports administrators can monitor office occupancy, set access limitations, scale office capacity up or down, and gain useful insights on the workspace's needs.
Get started today:
- Download and install ti&m places in your Microsoft Teams app.
- Upload your office plan, set your workstations and you are ready to go!
- Your employees will see the app in Microsoft Teams and can book their desk instantly.
- Reservations for parking spaces or desks for guests
In order to run this application, access to the Microsoft 365 Tenant must be granted by the company's administrator. Furthermore an active ti&m places account required. The creation of such an account is part of the installation process.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.