by One Bean Korea
This is the simplest and smartest way to protect your email.
SEAD is a simple email security solution that filters spam and phishing messages on your mailbox smarter than ever when you add it to your Microsoft Outlook ribbon.
Now, you can read and send a message without being deceived by various malicious emails and fake emails.
Secure with Smart Email APT Defender
Create exceptional safety email communication experiences with SEAD Free
- By similarity check processing of email address, Scam and phishing emails are filtered
- By checking the reputation and creation date of senders and internet links, malicious emails are identified.
- By analyzing and comparing historical footprint of message header, impersonate and fraud emails are filtered.
- By looking up the geo-location of sender, phishing emails are filtered
- By displaying analyzed result to you, SEAF helps you and your organization get and stay secure.
- Email account on Office 365/Outlook or Exchange 2013 (or later)
- Outlook, Outlook for Mac, or Outlook on the web
- This add-in does not require any additional license
- This add-in does not have a log-in and registration process
- It is also free of charge when used by individuals or companies.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.
At a glance