Remote support software for IT, support ,and help desks.
Splashtop is integrated with Microsoft Teams to enable your technicians to remotely support your users using the Splashtop SOS service.
You can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your users' computers to provide support, directly from within chat window. It takes only a few clicks to start a session. After the support case ends, you can check session history on Session Logs tab. Your users do not need to have any software pre-installed for all this to work.
Splashtop On-Demand Support is a solution optimized for MSPs and IT professionals looking for a fast and user-friendly remote support solution, with high performance and robust security.
- Easily start a remote session to the users' computer from within a chat.
- Full Splashtop features are supported in a remote session, e.g. file transfer, remote reboot, chat, multi-monitor, copy-and-paste, share technician desktop, etc.
- Review the session logs directly on your Teams UI.
- Remote sessions are fully encrypted.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.