Seismic for Outlook
by Seismic Software
Discover and share Seismic content from right within Outlook.
Seismic for Outlook enables Marketing teams to put content where sellers need it most – in email. With Seismic for Outlook, sales reps can search their Seismic library and deliver relevant content right from their outgoing messages on desktop (Outlook for Mac and Windows) and web (Outlook for Office 365).
- Easy Content Discovery: search and browse your Seismic library to find content. Preview the entire document and content properties to help you choose which to share.
- Flexible Sharing: select and share content via Livesend link or as attachments. Configure Livesend links with passwords, expiration dates, etc. in order to meet your needs.
- Powerful Insights: when content is shared via Livesend link, receive immediate notifications and tracking when the recipient views your content.
- Seismic license and account
- Email account on Office 365/Outlook or Exchange 2013 (or later)
- Outlook, Outlook for Mac, or Outlook on the web
Seismic for Outlook offers the option to send separate emails to each recipient. This enables you to get individual engagement data for each recipient who views the Livesend link. To enable this, Seismic for Outlook will monitor your email drafts to detect when you've inserted a Livesend link and entered two or more recipients. If these conditions are met, we will show a prompt suggesting that you open Seismic for Outlook to send separate emails.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.
- The user adds or removes recipients from an email.
- The user dismisses a notification while composing an email or creating an event.
- The user composes a new mail.