AQL People Directory
by AQL Technologies
AQL’s People Directory webpart to enhance employee connectivity and collaboration.
Let your intranet webpart be the single platform for finding, connecting, and collaborating with your office colleagues. Employees or staff will now no longer need to juggle multiple databases and directories to fetch the required information about any employee. It is not only about finding your colleague, with AQL’s People Directory webpart, you can:
1. Learn who should be your point of contact in case of any urgent requirement.
2. Connect with the concerned person through chat, mail, or call.
3. Minimize inter-team introduction time through readily available information about each employee.
4. Facilitate seamless collaboration among different teams, departments, even across multiple locations.
5. Boost newcomer on-boarding experience through direct contact with relevant person based on department, expertise, and skills.
Gain the following features with AQL’s People Directory app:
• Multiple layouts to display each employee's information.
• Alphabetical search option to filter employee names with same beginning letter.
• Search employees based on name, department, job title, office, skills, etc.
• Mail, call, or chat with each employee directly from this webpart.
• Get user profiles directly from Azure AD.
• Control fields to be displayed for each card/row as per requirement.
• View additional information of employees from SPO or AD.
• Get to know about your colleague’s team, project, organizational hierarchy, work phone, office, and even interests.
• Added support section under property pane.
• User can able to download user manual from property pane.
Webpart Subscription Details:
Download the AQL People Directory web part as a free trial version for 30 days. After 30 days, you can purchase the webpart at https://aqltech.com/people-directory-web-part/. Also, get 1-year or 2-year support plans at reasonable prices along with the web part.
Note: While your purchased web part has lifetime validity, additional support plans need to be purchased after the end of their subscription period.