Adobe Acrobat Sign for Microsoft Word and PowerPoint - Government
by Adobe Inc.
Do business faster with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Word and PowerPoint.
Save time and speed up signing by adding Adobe Acrobat Sign, Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution, to Word and PowerPoint. Create, prepare, send documents for signature, and track status – all without leaving Word or PowerPoint.
- Add powerful e-signature capabilities to any document or presentation without leaving Word or PowerPoint.
- Track real-time status at every step. See the status of any document sent for e-signature knowing who has signed and who is up next.
- Send for e-signature with a click. Create a document or open an existing one and click on the Adobe Acrobat Sign icon in the Microsoft ribbon to send it for e-signature.
- Recipient can sign on any device. No additional software download or accounts are needed for your recipient to sign via any browser or mobile device.
- Minimize legal and compliance risks. Adobe Acrobat Sign e-signatures are globally compliant and legally binding in nearly every industrialized country in the world.
This add-in requires a valid license of Adobe Acrobat Sign.
Subscribe today https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html?plan=multi-user
Get started with a free 30-day trial
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Learn more https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/business/integrations/microsoft-office-365.html
Getting started resources http://adobe.lookbookhq.com/adobesignforoffice365
User guide https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/sign/using/microsoft-word-powerpoint-signature-add-in.html
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet