Sales Copilot for Microsoft Outlook
by Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Sales Copilot reimagines the way sellers work.
What if you had a sales assistant working right alongside you in Microsoft 365 applications?
Microsoft Sales Copilot brings sales specific prompts and workflows seamlessly into Outlook and Teams while connecting to CRM systems like Dynamics 365 Sales and Salesforce® CRM. Use Sales Copilot to improve sales communication with AI- insights, content, and recommendations customized to strengthen relationships. Conduct AI-powered sales meetings, use CRM data in your daily workflows, create collaboration spaces for sales teams to close deals, and customize Sales Copilot according to your business needs. Sales Copilot brings everything you need to engage with customers right inside the solutions that you use every day.
A Microsoft 365 Global Administrator is required to install and set up Sales Copilot. Sales Copilot may be subject to an additional free or paid license. For more details, please access the Sales Copilot website or contact your Microsoft representative.
Sales Copilot allows administrators and users to access content and share data outside of Microsoft 365, including with third-party customer relationship management (CRM) services. Such data sharing is subject to Microsoft and applicable third-party CRM terms and conditions. Data sharing is not enabled until administrators and users in your organization consent to connect their Microsoft work or school account with their CRM account.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
- The user composes a new mail.
- The user creates a new event.
- The user adds or removes recipients from an email.
- The user adds or removes attendees from an event.
- The user dismisses a notification while composing an email or creating an event.