by Autopilot Workflow Solutions
Autopilot utilizes the power of Microsoft Teams to speed up your customer onboarding process.
Autopilot utilizes the collaborative power of Microsoft Teams to automate and speed up your customer onboarding processes. Capture accurate information while ensuring compliance and limiting risk.
Create an electronic solution to seamlessly manage your customer onboarding process.
Delight your new customers from day one by providing them with a professional on-boarding experience, this could make the difference between a life-long customer and another churn statistic.
Speed and automation
The onboarding of new customers is a drag for the new customer and the company doing the onboarding. Now, your team can focus on more important parts of their job by easily creating and automated onboarding process that integrates right into Teams.
• No more sending documents, having customers print them, sign them, scan them, and return them.
• No more having to track the messages, follow up, or resend.
• No more having to audit and double-check that you have received all the necessary compliance and onboarding documents.
• Managing your customer onboarding process from within TEAMS
With Autopilot, you will get the immediate advantages:
• Not having to leave TEAMS to manage your customer onboarding process
• See an at-a-glance status with our dashboard
• Compliant audit trail
• Accurate reporting and statistics
And your customers will see the difference as well:
• Saved from printing pages of forms
• Provided digital signatures for fast and efficient turnaround
• Ability to check the status of requirements, and where they are in the process
Read a review https://appsource.microsoft.com/blogs/customer-review-autopilot-helped-us-take-control-of-our-customer-and-vendor-onboarding from another one of our happy clients
Areas of expertise include: Retail , Healthcare, Financial Services, Governments and FMCG.
Take off fast, take off right, with Autopilot.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.