Column Level Security by Bamboo
by Bamboo Solutions
Restrict private list columns to certain users or assign read-only privileges
Column Level Security enables Only Designated Users and Groups to See Specific Data
Data Security, Your Way
• Column Level Security provides multiple options for maximum data security
• Encrypt text, numeric and currency based data
• Store secure and public data side by side, enabling users to view data based on their access rights
• Individually and independently assign read/edit access, enabling only select users to view data
Maintain data security while moving data.
• Copy existing data into a new, secure column to easily add customized security to the SharePoint data you already have
• Complete the security fields to give access and other rights as required
• Assign any combination of users or groups either Read or Edit access
O365 Version Advantages
O365 Column Level Security provides extra features to ensure the security and protection of your data
• Product is IE 11 compatible
• Sorting and filtering is disabled on all CLS fields
• Export to excel ensures the users are not able to pull the protected data they do not have access to see
Perpetual Domain Level Pricing
• Perpetual one time license pricing, with no user limitations, ensures the product will add value for years to come with no complicated subscriptions
• Installation can be at domain level or targeted to specific site collections
• Download provides 30 day free trial
• Perpetual license one time purchase USD$3,995
To ensure a successful product download, please make sure you have the correct permissions to your tenant app catalog. If you try to download the product and receive a page message stating “The App Catalog couldn’t be created” you likely do not have the correct permissions to your site. Try accessing your app catalog; the URL should be in a format like, https://Domain.sharepoint.com/sites/apps. You will need at least contribute access to this location in order for the product download to work. If you cannot locate or cannot access your tenant app catalog, your SharePoint Administrator should be able to give you access.
• License includes 1st year product enhancements and phone/ticket system support (8am 5pm Eastern US)
• Product supports both SharePoint Modern sites
• Works with SharePoint Online (365)
• Works on Gov Cloud installations
• Price listed includes first year maintenance and support for companies under 2,000 employees. Year 2 Software Maintenance and Support is calculated
as 22% of price listed.
• For companies over 2,000 employees, an additional Enterprise Support Plan cost will be added only once to your account, regardless of the number of
products owned, and, in subsequent years, to the total yearly software maintenance and support cost for an account.