by Axontic GmbH
Comment and assign emails to editors, as well as transfer them to any external system
The Mailissa add-in for Outlook helps you transfer emails and important information from Outlook to the desired target application with just a few clicks.
No more crowded add-in bar. No more Copy and Paste. No long loading times.
Key Features within Mailissa Transfer
• Classify emails and documents precisely, provide them with appropriate metadata
• Transfer your emails to all your business applications with Mailissa. Whether Microsoft SharePoint or Teams, Slack, Trello, HCL Domino or Salesforce and more
• Manage all functions and applications for your employees via the central administration portal
With the additional module Mailissa Team, e-mails can be processed together in shared mailboxes. Assign one or more editors to each email.
Key Features within Mailissa Team
• Assign emails directly to the responsible persons and track the progress
• Assign a status or add comments to emails or tasks
• Look up the editing history of the task
• Keep track of everything with the filter & sorting function
• Central Category management
Get started with a free 14-day trial
Easily download Mailissa from the Marketplace and test the demo mode for 14 days. You get access to the Team module and all Transfer Connectors.
After your trial, this add-in requires a valid license of Mailissa Transfer or Mailissa Team subscription
Subscribe today: https://register.mailissa.com/en/
Applications you can transfer to
Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Jira Servicedesk, Freshdesk, HCL Domino, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft To Do, Microsoft Planner, Salesforce, Slack, Teamleader CRM, Trello, Zendesk, Zoho Desk, …
View all connectors: https://mailissa.com/en/features/integrations/
Getting started: https://portal.mailissa.com/help
Admin guide: https://portal.mailissa.com/admin-help
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.