The easiest way to do on-call management
Grafana OnCall (https://grafana.com/products/oncall) is an easy-to-use on-call management tool that will help reduce toil in on-call management through simpler workflows and interfaces that are tailored specifically for engineers.
- It is integrated into Grafana and works with existing alerting sources and monitoring tools.
- A developer-first workflow enables you to easily create and manage on-call schedules and automate escalations with an intuitive API.
- Flexible escalation-creation UI to ensure outages are addressed. This includes powerful routing options that allow for IF, ELSE IF, and ELSE logic and can adjust based on the type of alert.
With the Microsoft Teams integration users will be notified of any triggered incident, giving the option to collaborate with one another, getting updates and manage alerts (acknowledge, silence, resolve) without leaving Teams.
An active Grafana OnCall account is required to use this app.
For questions or help, please contact us:
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.