Gantt Charts by Virto
Manage multiple SharePoint lists in a Gantt chart view to see a how a team performes
With Gantt Chart by Virto SPFx web-part SharePoint users get a simple and effective tool for displaying their tasks in SharePoint Online. Gantt Chart web-part provides an easy way to include the online Gantt Chart into your resource planning SharePoint applications, without having to install a full-blown project management application, such as Microsoft Project.
With Gantt Chart by Virto SPFx web-part, a SharePoint user can have all his tasks and subtasks in a single view, easily create and complete tasks, assign resources, edit timeframes, and percentage of completion with just a few clicks. You can customize elements of a diagram, choose size, colors, and make the component ideally fit your SharePoint environment.
• View list items in SharePoint Online Gantt chart
• Use SharePoint list as a data source
• Display several lists in one Gantt chart
• Edit (add/move/delete/resize) tasks and milestones directly in the Office 365 Gantt Chart
• Use different timescales to view items (day, week, month, year)
• Scroll the Gantt chart to the required date
• Scroll to current day tasks
• Create child tasks for selected tasks
• Change task duration with drag and drop feature
• Add task resources (users assigned to the task)
• Change the percentage of completion with drag and drop feature
• Ability to define read-only permission
• Ability to define colors for tasks, summary, milestones, percent of completion.
You can try Gantt Chart BY Virto free 30 days trial now!
After the expiration of your 30-days free full-featured trial, the product requires a license purchase.
Have a feature request or feedback? - email us at email@example.com
Find more great products for Office 365 on our website on virtosoftware.com