by BROWSERSTACK SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Bring your BrowserStack insights directly into Microsoft Teams!
Get real-time updates on your BrowserStack tests directly in Microsoft Teams with our new integration! Teams testing on BrowserStack can supercharge their productivity with a host of new features delivering critical information on-demand, and jump directly into the BrowserStack Automate Dashboard in a single click!
- Quick Integration - Get started in seconds with a hassle-free integration. You don't even need to leave your Microsoft Teams window!
- Daily Build Summaries - Analyze the health of your test suite with build summaries delivered to your chat every day.
- Failed Test Notifications - Get instant alerts when your tests fail. Never miss another bug.
- Activity Monitoring - Monitor recent builds that were run on BrowserStack.
BrowserStack is the world's leading software testing platform powering over two million tests every day across 15 global data centers. BrowserStack helps Tesco, Shell, NVIDIA, Discovery, Wells Fargo, and over 50,000 customers deliver quality software at speed by moving testing to our Cloud. Our platform provides instant access to 3,000+ real mobile devices and browsers on a highly reliable cloud infrastructure that effortlessly scales as testing needs grow. With BrowserStack, Dev and QA teams can move fast while delivering an amazing experience for every customer. Founded in 2011, BrowserStack is a privately held company backed by Accel, BOND Capital, and Insight Partners. For more information, visit BrowserStack
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.