Manage your Security Operations anytime, anywhere with e2e-assure
The e2e-assure app for Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office connects you to the e2e security analyst team, whenever and wherever you are. To use the app you need to have a service contract from e2e-assure.
The app has a wide range of functionality, including:
Delivery of security alerts that require your attention.
Enables the actioning and approving of security requests, such as ‘isolating machine’ or escalating incidents.
Set up ‘bridge calls’ to collaborate on incidents.
Requesting instant access to information, whether that’s on live or previous incidents.
View dashboards, showing the status of your security operations. (MDS customers are limited to the Microsoft Defender suite).
Update information rapidly, ensuring both e2e-assure and your team are up to date.
Manage requests, by approving or rejecting suggestions, adding notes and commentary.
Receive incident summaries to share internally, review live or retrospectively.
Providing a single pane of glass into your organisation’s security operations, through the Microsoft Teams interface you use daily. (MDS customers are limited to the Microsoft Defender suite).
Anytime, anywhere cooperation with the e2e-assure team, leading to reduced time to respond to alerts and incidents.
Access to the e2e-assure bot for instant updates on incidents and tickets.
- Summarisation of tickets, incidents and more
- Multi-featured Bot
- Easy and instant access to the information you need
- Live Incident management
- Reporting - Receive and review reports in a central location
- Talk with SOC Analysts live, through Microsoft Teams
The e2e-assure Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office app currently requires you to be an e2e-assure customer. This app utilises Cumulo, e2e’s SOC platform, to connect your security team to our security analysts and supports all our security monitoring services, including both Enterprise SOC and the Microsoft Defender Services.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.