Modern Gantt Chart
by 365 Automate
Create a modern, fully featured Gantt chart on your SharePoint sites.
A fully featured 30 day free trial of the Gantt Chart web part for SharePoint, by 365Automate - install today. No initial payment required.
The new Gantt Chart for SharePoint is a modern and fully featured project management solution for you to share with your organization. It's the most feature-rich and visually appealing project management solution for Microsoft 365. Here's some of the highlights:
- Create projects, subprojects, milestones and tasks right in your SharePoint page.
- All data is stored in a SharePoint List - this gives you control over your data and integration with other SharePoint features. If you already have a list you can use it.
- Use list views and filtering to show a custom subset of data in the Gantt chart.
- Convenient bulk import and edit tasks via SharePoint List grid view.
- Customise the SharePoint edit item form with custom fields and layout.
- Control which users can edit the tasks, and which users can view only.
- Export to PDF at the click of a button.
- Create, update and modify your tasks - including progress, assignment and other metadata.
- Create and use custom fields/metadata using standard SharePoint list editing.
- Custom columns, with custom grouping and sorting options.
- Ability to attach files and add comments to tasks.
- Native integration with PowerAutomate via the SharePoint List.
Install the trial today and view further information at 365automate.com/gantt.
At a glance
Other apps from 365 Automate
ListBurst Charts and Dashboards BI365 Automate
Display modern charts & build dashboards in seconds.
NaN out of 2
ListBurst Charts & Dashboards is a data analytics application for SharePoint and Microsoft 365.
View package options
NaN out of 2