by Envoqon Software
Show posts from any WordPress sites in a variety of layouts on SharePoint pages.
Introducing the easiest way to display posts from any WordPress site on SharePoint pages! WordPress Posts is a SharePoint webpart that allows you to quickly and easily display posts in a variety of layouts, so you can customize the look and feel to match your intranet design. Plus, you can filter posts by category, so you can show only the most relevant content to your audience.
With WordPress Posts, you can keep your intranet fresh and up-to-date with the latest content from any WordPress site. Try it out today and see how easy it is to showcase posts from any WordPress site on your own website.
- Quick and easy way to display posts from any WordPress site on SharePoint pages
- Customizable layouts, so you can match your intranet design
- Filter posts by category, so you can show only the most relevant content to your audience
- Easy to use and highly affordable.
- Easy integration, get posts from with any WordPress site
- Responsive design, so the posts display correctly on any device.
You can choose from different layouts for WordPress Posts.
- The default layout is called Top story. It includes a large image space and three additional stories.
- The List layout shows news posts in a single column.
- The Side-by-side layout is a two-column list of stories.
- There’s also the Tiles layout, which shows up to five news items with thumbnails and headlines.
Do you have SharePoint 2016 & 2019 version?
Yes, we have a version which is compatible with SharePoint 2016 & 2019. You can visit our website for more information.