by Checker Software Inc.
The easiest way to generate automatic citations and manage bibliographies in Microsoft Word.
Automatically create MLA, APA & Chicago citations and generate bibliographies in one click with Bibcitation for Microsoft Word.
Bibcitation is a free bibliography add-on to generate instant and automatic citations for your Word documents. Cite books, journal articles and websites in one click or choose from more than 20 citation sources and 9,000 formats.
Our free-standing app design ensures that Bibcitation will not interfere with your existing document in any way. Bibcitation launches as a separate app to add bibliographies to the doc without accessing your original work — simple and safe way to manage your sources!
How does it work?
- Install Bibcitation to Microsoft Word to enable the add-on. No account needed!
- Look up the URL or the source title to automatically cite books, websites and journal articles or manually create citations for additional sources, such as videos, images, artwork and more.
- Format your bibliography in MLA, APA, Chicago or over 9,000 other citation styles.
- Copy and paste in-text citations into your paper if necessary.
- Add the auto-generated bibliography directly to the bottom of your Word document.
Bibcitation is a simple alternative to citation generators such as RefWorks, EasyBib, Mendeley and other bib citation tools.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet