Launchpad by Accelerator 365
by Reply Ltd
Display a custom set of links to page visitors to help navigate them to tools and apps they need.
The Launchpad web part displays a curated list of links to site visitors. Content authors can set links to be mandatory and targeted to specific audiences. In addition, users can add their own personal links. The Launchpad web part is powered by the companion Launchpad Directory web part , which ensures that all links are available in one location.
Launchpad offers you the following features:
- Easy management - Links are managed centrally and accessible by the companion Launchpad Directory web part.
- Targeted links - Links can be audience targeted to the relevant user groups.
- Personalised - Users can add their own personal links for easy access directly from Launchpad.
- Search - Search all links and descriptions.
- Responsive - Launchpad is fully responsive for mobile devices and works great in Microsoft Viva Connections.
Visit The Accelerator by WM Reply for support and more information about Launchpad and our other components.
*Claim a free trial with full functionality for 60 days. After 60 days, the Launchpad trial will expire with instructions for purchasing a licenced version.
Learn how to download your free trial of Launchpad.
*Launchpad requires Microsoft Graph API permissions to be approved in the SharePoint Admin Centre.